If you need to cancel your registration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possilble.
Upon cancellation the following penalties will apply:
Cancellations anytime after registration and up to 3 weeks before your session start date: a full refund minus 25% admin fee will be issued.
Cancellations anytime after registration and less than 3 weeks before the session start date: a full refund minus 50% admin fee will be issued.
Sorry, no refunds can be issued with less than 48 hours notice before the session start date.
If you would simply like to be moved into another available session rather than cancelling, we are happy to make this accommodation, free of charge.
Late Pick Up Policy
We offer extended care at a very affordable rate, before and after camp which you may choose to register for at anytime up to 48 hours before the date needed. Last minute requests may still be accommodated on a case-by-case basis, but we ask that you please give notice so our instructors can be prepared to come in early, or stay later.
If you child is not enrolled in our Extended Care Program, and is not picked up by 4:30 pm, we will need to charge the $6/day Extended Care fee to cover our instructor's time for staying late.
If your child is enrolled in our Extended Care Program, and is not picked up by 5:30 pm, we will need to charge you an additional late fee of $10 for up to and including the first 15 minutes, and $10 for every 15 minutes thereafter.
Terms and Conditions
By completing registration to a Mindful Makers Camp, Parents and Legal Guardians hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The directors reserve the right, at their discretion, to withdraw any camper whose influence or actions are deemed unsatisfactory, dangerous or incompatible to the Camp, or who will not live within the rules and policies of the Camp. If this occurs, no reduction or return of fee, or any part thereof will be made.
- Using profanity, disparaging dialogues, physical violence or threats during participation in Mindful Makers is strictly prohibited. Rules and instructions set forth by the Mindful Makers staff must be followed at all times.
- I accept that my child may be pictured/photographed and that such material can be used by Mindful Makers for promotion or marketing purposes.
- The copyright of all photography and artwork appearing on our brochures or websites belongs to Agnes Makes Inc. and may not be used without written consent. Please inform us if you don't want your child's photograph taken. It may be used in future promotional material.
- Mindful Makers staff are authorized to take my child off the camp premises to local parks and green space for the purpose of outdoor recreation.
- In the event of an incident or an emergency, Mindful Makers staff are authorized to seek out and administer proper medical treatment to the best of their ability. Parents will be notified of all major and minor incidents in a timely manner.
- All your child's personal belongings are their own responsibility. Expensive and treasured items such as cell phones, gaming devices, jewelry, designer clothes or shoes, etc., should not be brought to the camp.
- Parents agree to pay for property damage caused directly, or indirectly, as a result of action of their child.
- I hereby release Mindful Makers and Agnes Makes Inc. and its respective employees, volunteers and supporters from and against all claims, actions, costs, damages and expenses with respect to damage and/or bodily injury to my child or property as a result of his or her participation in Mindful Makers Camps.